This year we've moved our social event and After Dark session to Friday night, to give you even more free time Thursday evening to enjoy everything that Quebec City has to offer.
Tickets to our cocktail event are now selling fast, and space is limited, so pick yours up soon so you don't miss out! You can buy your tickets online on the registration page at https://csrf.squarespace.com/registration, even if you've already registered for the conference. Simply add the social event to your cart, and proceed directly to the checkout. If you haven't yet registered, make sure to add the cocktail event to your cart in addition to your registration. Tickets may be available at the door, but only if we don't reach capacity first. Buying online ensures you'll get in.
Why should you come to the cocktail event? Great question! Here's why:
- Free drinks (2 per ticket) and apps!
- Everyone else will be there!
- That professor/colleague you've always looked up to? They'll be there. And you can talk to them!
- That student who's in the grad program you want to get into? They'll be there, too, waiting to give you all the inside info you'll need!
- If you don't go, you'll suffer from Fear of Missing Out.
- It's a great way to gear up for our amazing After Dark session.
As always, the After Dark session is free for all registered conference attendees. We've just completed the final details, so I'll have more information for you in the coming days. I can tell you that this will probably be one of the most fun, entertaining, and exciting After Darks we've ever had, and it will start immediately after the cocktail event. You definitely don't want to miss this one. It's scheduled to end with plenty of time left to hit the famous cafes, restaurants, pubs, and clubs of Quebec City.
As always, follow us on Twitter, @_CSRF, for all the latest updates. Now go out and get your cocktail event ticket!